The Chakana Oracle Guidebook,
written by Drake Bear Stephen and Robert Wakeley Wheeler
Chakana Oracle Guidebook
As a a companion to the Chakana Oracle Card Deck, this guidebook provides key words,description, reading, and a practice for each sacred image. Divination layouts and a guide to uses of the deck are also explained. As a stand-alone work, this Guidebook deepens your understanding of the unique perception at the heart of Q’ero Cosmology. The Guidebook explores the inner workings of the Andean Mesa practice, and helps with the interpretation of readings.
In many ancient cultures divination was used to determine if an action taken would be favorable. In ancient Greece, an oracle was a seer who was the intermediary between the people and the gods and goddesses. In The Chakana Oracle, the cards themselves play the role of the ancient oracle, connecting the user to an ancient Andean lineage, whose roots go back over 500 years to the Inka Empire.The Chakana Oracle Guidebook, which is a companion to The Chakana Oracle Card Deck, includes:
– In-depth information with rich, full-color illustrations of Andean cosmology and symbology.
– Layouts for divination work with a foundation that is based on the geography of the terrestrial overlaid with the energy of the celestial.
– Description, interpretation, and practice for each of the 100 oracle cards in The Chakana Oracle Card Deck.
The Chakana Oracle Card Deck presents 100 energetic companions from the Andean cosmology that can help the user activate, animate, and move energy within different grids of time, dimensions, and portals. Each card includes a photograph of the companion as well as its title in the native language of Quechua with its English translation.
The Chakana Oracle is a vehicle designed to help the user explore the depth and breadth of who they are, who they are connected to, and what they’re capable of achieving. It also presents ways to find and then engage their own energy companions. So, user, journey, sing, reweave stories, and activate your living energy!
- Paperback: 294 pages
- Publisher: Wisdom Weaver Press (October 1, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0986249823
- ISBN-13: 978-0986249822
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds