Invite a Rainbow into your Mesa
We present the newly crafted Mini Rainbow Chumpi stone set: Kuichi Chumpi. In Quechuan, language of the Q’ero, “Kuichi” is the term for rainbow and “Chumpi” refers to lines and belts of energy that are attracted to and emanate from each stone. This new Chumpi Family is hand carved in Cusco by master stone crafter, Arturo.
As the first rainbow stone set of its kind, it finds inspiration from the Q’ero shamans, spiritual advisors to the Inka, and their rainbow banner, These stones also trace our energy journey from the first through the seventh chakras. They have the potential to energize our rainbow body and open the portals within our luminous field.
Through hands-on experimentation, you’ll discover your own uses for this Rainbow Chumpi family; a perfect companion for and amplification of the mesa’s energies.
These Chumpi stones were sourced within the Peruvian Andes:
1) Red Jasper can aid in fairness, stabilization, protection, ancestral issues, responsibility, choice and compassion.
2) Orange Jasper – Same attributes as Red Jasper
3) Citrine can aid in success, abundance, personal power, luck, generosity, happiness, mental clarity and creativity.
4) Chrysocolla can aid in creativity, communication, harmony, purification, peace and prosperity, as well as many other attributes.
5) Celestine can aid in meditation, hope, celestial connection and emotional protection.
6) Sodalite can aid intelligence, knowledge, learning, logic and truth.
7) Amethyst can aid in inner peace, calm, balance, intuition, insight, higher knowledge, wisdom and meditation.
Rainbow Chumpis are Star Stones. By Andean lore, each Chumpi point is related to a mountain peak, and each peak, tied to a star. The Rainbow Chumpis, then, point to the stars, their origin place and connecting point. Luminous threads naturally collect and emanate from every peak.
You’ll notice that each Chumpi point is ringed by three carved lines. These carvings represent the lower, middle, and upper worlds of the Q’ero Cosmology: the Uhupacha, Kaypacha, and Hanaqpacha, respectively. These rings also stand for our states of being: love, wisdom, and service: Munay, Yachay, and Llanky.
Enliven the Q’ero Cosmology that is already living within your Sacred Bundle.By bringing a rainbow into your mesa, you enliven the vibrations of each color, shape, and realms they represent.
Each handcrafted Rainbow Chumpi has its own, unique texture and design. Handling these stones is like holding the Andes in your hands.
Approximately 1-1.5 inches
Coins and Textiles not included in price