These Andean Dice have images instead of numbers. They are carved from alabaster and express six potent symbols of the Inka energy tradition.
The dice can be used for:
- Describing field energetics
- Setting the nature of the engagement
- In interactions of energetic forces
- Shifting within the moving energy matrix
- Sensing and assimilating energies of new fields
Each dice comes nestled in Llama hair.
Wayrukuna (Dice) Handbook is included
Peruvian Woven pouch 6″x 4″ with a 46″ woven yarn lanyard